Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Tote

For the past two and a half years or so I have had a tote that I kept baby things in as they were collected. Most of the stuff is things from the clearance racks that was just too cute to pass up. I usually only permit myself to purchase if it is a really good deal, since we obviously have time yet. There is no rush. Every once in a while I see something really cute and will pay full price if it is not too much.

The tote has grown in the past 3 months to a larger size. It got so I could not shut the lid on the other without employing duct tape. LOL There are also the assorted toys, mostly safari themed, and some announcement cards I found for like 25 cents per package.

The latest addition is a scrap book that I want to create to document our little ones home coming and the adventure after he comes home. I wanted to make a cover for it so I made it to coordinate with the quilt I made for him. I also got some scrapbooking stuff that was cute. I don't want the whole thing to be really baby-ish but I do plan to do some of it that way.

Now I have a confession to make. I have never done anything like the new scrapbook type stuff they have out. I have actually kind of balked at the thought of it. It just seemed so cutesy. Haha. I apologize to all you scrapbookers out there. I hope you won't give up on me. I have come a long way. ;)

1 comment:

KateandCodyWhite said...

Love that tote! Keep your chin up!